Taco chili con champignon
With this recipe you’d wish it was Tuesday everyday! But why not enjoying tacos everyday instead of just on taco Tuesday?
25 minutes until you have your taco chili con champignons!
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 200 g mushrooms*
- 100 g mixed beans
- 4 taco shells
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 30 g tomato paste
- 50 g lettuce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small pouch chili herb mix (with salt)
- olive oil
- Heat up the olive oil in a frying pan and
- fry the onion and garlic shortly.
- Add the mushrooms and fry them as well.
- Put the tomato and the tomato paste in the pan and stir the chili herb mix.
- Let it boil shortly, then add the beans.
- Fill the tacos with the chili con champignons and garnish them with some lettuce.
- Enjoy the tacos!
*This recipe is also very delicious if you use frozen mushrooms or our Ecopouch mushrooms.
Mushrooms are little miracles that can be used for a tremendous wide range of dishes. Whether you are vegetarian, flexitarian or just someone looking to…
Mushrooms are considered to be very healthy. They are not only low in calories, they also contain lots of fibre and they are an important…
Mushrooms come from your greengrocer’s or the supermarket. But are they really vegetables? All vegetables and fruits come from edible plants. The main characteristics of…