Combines the best of fresh and preserved
Ecopouch™ mushrooms are packed only hours after harvesting, they’re then cooked in their own juice. No blanching (which is bad for flavour and nutrients) and definitely nothing added. No salt, no other ingredients, no E-numbers.
- Excellent taste and mouthfeel similar to fresh
- Ready to use right away
- Pre-cooked and only requires reheating for a few seconds
- Available with vitamin D
- Ecopouch stock (cooking juices) is perfect for homemade soups and sauces
- Super sustainable - less packaging and less energy
- On request flavourings can be added, such as: trifolati, truffle, salt & pepper etc.
10 reasons why you should use our Ecopouch Mushrooms?
Small - 32 mm
Medium - 40 mm
Large - 50 mm
Natural / truffle / trifolati / salt & pepper
Standard packaging includes
2,5 kg and 6 kg pouches
Our Ecopouch™ packaging
Ecopouch mushrooms applications
Burgers, soups, sauces, pizzas, wraps, spreads, paté, salads, pastries, pastas, risotto, omelettes
Our Ecopouch factory
Scelta Essenza is the production facility for Ecopouch mushrooms and is located in Venlo, the Netherlands. The factory is fully automatic and applies the latest techniques in vacuum-preservation, which results in zero waste output and is more energy efficient than traditional preserves. Have a look at our state-of-the-art production facility.
Have a look at Scelta Essenza.