Sweet & smoky taste
Mushrooms are versatile and they are perfect grilled. Grilled mushrooms bring out a desirable sweet and smoky taste that can’t be achieved in any other way. The dry heat of grilling forms a caramelized crust, sealing all flavour and moisture inside.
- A grilled mushroom is perfectly suitable for a wide range of applications
- Low in moisture and high flavour - ideal for soups, sauces, toppings and ready meals
- Our grilled mushrooms are also available as organic
- Grilling the mushrooms delivers the highest amount of antioxidants
- On request flavour coatings can be added.
Various cap sizes from
20 mm - 80 mm
Various slice thicknesses from
4 mm - 9 mm
Various packagings from
bags of 450 g to
octabins of 850 kg
Grilled mushrooms applications
Pizzas, soups, sauces, hamburgers, pasta and sandwiches
Our grilled factory
Farm Pack, the production facility for grilled mushrooms is located in Kapelle, the Netherlands. After mushrooms are coated with oil, the dry heat forms a crust sealing in all flavour and nutrition. The process reduces moisture while enhancing flavour and bite. After being grilled, mushrooms get individually quick frozen, maintaining form, structure, nutritional value and taste perfectly.