Sub sandwich with mushrooms
Mmmushrooms. Some sandwiches just have it all. This sub sandwich is quick, easy, healthy and delicious. Nice to know: the sandwich was named after British John Montagu, the 4th Earl of Sandwich.
10 Minutes until you can enjoy your tasty mushroom sandwich!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 panini
- 100 grams lettuce
- 300 grams roasted chicken breast
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 200 grams mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Preheat the contact grill well.
- Shortly fry the mushrooms in a pan and bring to taste by adding garlic powder, pepper, salt and parsley.
- Slice the chicken breast and tomato into thin slices, while grilling the panini.
- Cover the bottom panini with mustard and the top half with mayonnaise.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomato, chicken breast and mushrooms.
Instead of using fresh mushrooms, try our Ecopouch mushrooms. We promise a wonderful taste and bite.
Mushrooms are little miracles that can be used for a tremendous wide range of dishes. Whether you are vegetarian, flexitarian or just someone looking to…
Mushrooms are considered to be very healthy. They are not only low in calories, they also contain lots of fibre and they are an important…
Mushrooms come from your greengrocer’s or the supermarket. But are they really vegetables? All vegetables and fruits come from edible plants. The main characteristics of…