Grilled mushrooms with chive cream cheese
20 minutes until you can enjoy grilled mushrooms. Delicious!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 20 white mushrooms
- 185 grams cream cheese
- 20 grams fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Snap out the stems of the mushrooms.
- Chop the chives in fine rings.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy and season with pepper, salt, finely chopped garlic and chives.
- Fill the mushrooms with the mixture and grill in the oven for 10 minutes.
Optional: try adding pine nuts on top and/or wrap the mushroom in a slice of (Italian) ham.
Instead of using fresh mushrooms, you could also try Scelta’s grilled mushrooms. Trust us, they’re delicious!
Vegetarian: why mushrooms are a good meat substitute
Mushrooms are little miracles that can be used for a tremendous wide range of dishes. Whether you are vegetarian, flexitarian or just someone looking to…
Nutrients, vitamins and minerals in mushrooms
Mushrooms are considered to be very healthy. They are not only low in calories, they also contain lots of fibre and they are an important…
Not a vegetable nor a fruit, what is a mushroom?
Mushrooms come from your greengrocer’s or the supermarket. But are they really vegetables? All vegetables and fruits come from edible plants. The main characteristics of…