Grilled mushrooms with chive cream cheese
This is how you do it at home
Mouth-watering stuffed mushrooms for a special night with friends and family. Delicious and easy to prepare.
20 minutes until you can enjoy grilled mushrooms. Delicious!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 20 white mushrooms
- 185 grams cream cheese
- 20 grams fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove
- Preheat the oven at 200°C.
- Snap out the stems of the mushrooms.
- Chop the chives in fine rings.
- Beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy and season with pepper, salt, finely chopped garlic and chives.
- Fill the mushrooms with the mixture and grill in the oven for 10 minutes.
Optional: try adding pine nuts on top and/or wrap the mushroom in a slice of (Italian) ham.
Instead of using fresh mushrooms, you could also try Scelta’s grilled mushrooms. Trust us, they’re delicious!