Why ship 94% liquid all over the world?
The popularity of dried mushrooms has erupted to the point that we are taking action to supply an increasing demand. Before you know it we’ll have the capacity to produce and distribute the kind of tasty dried mushrooms that everyone craves.
100% safe and traceable
The Far East has long been the biggest supplier of dried mushrooms. But with stricter European standards, and China’s increasing focus on fresh mushrooms, the supply of dried mushrooms had come to a virtual standstill in recent years. That was, until we started a joint venture factory with Worlée NaturProdukte here in Dutch mushroom country, a gamechanger in the world of dried mushrooms.
Dried mushrooms are very convenient for making soups, sauces and instant foods. Why would anyone want to ship 94% surplus liquid around the world if you can achieve the same quality with dried mushrooms?
- Semi-permanently preserved mushrooms, using state-of-the-art air-drying technology to evaporate water from mushrooms
- Simply add boiling water to restore the mushrooms to their former state
- Made from Dutch mushrooms, with guaranteed food safety and traceability, and year-round availability
- Suitable for instant soups and sauces etc.
The Mushroom Dryers
Have a look at our state-of-the-art factory in Belfeld
Dutch dried mushrooms
Assured quality mushrooms
Today, that factory supplies dried mushrooms that are more sustainable (less weight reduces CO2 emissions during transportation), fully traceable and guaranteed to be free of pesticides and heavy metals.
Our state-of-the-art-drying technology dehydrates the mushroom, own developed technology preserving it semi-permanently until is is reawakened by boiling water. It also uses less energy than alternative drying techniques, and the taste and colour are better, too.
Simply magnificent flavour
The result is a true taste explosion. Try and you will experience that pure mushroom taste – without water. These convenient and delicious dried mushrooms are ideal for making instant soups and sauces, and delicious risottos, pastas and pizzas. All grown and processed in Europe.
How very convenient and ideal for instant soups and sauces. And, because Dutch mushrooms are grown without the use of any chemicals or pesticides, we can guarantee 100% food safety and traceability too. A top quality product – every day of the year!
- What does HACCP mean?HACCP is a quality norm. It stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points. This norm is founded in space technology. Pillsbury, a large American food producer making part baked bread rolls, developed for astronauts. They had to be absolutely certain the food wouldn't make anyone ill; the consequences of an astronaut in space becoming ill, vomiting or having diarrhea would be awful.If you would like to know how we use HACCP, keep on reading.