Taco chili con champignon
This is how you'll do it at home!
With this recipe you’d wish it was Tuesday everyday! But why not enjoying tacos everyday instead of just on taco Tuesday?
25 minutes until you have your taco chili con champignons!
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 200 g mushrooms*
- 100 g mixed beans
- 4 taco shells
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- 30 g tomato paste
- 50 g lettuce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small pouch chili herb mix (with salt)
- olive oil
- Heat up the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic shortly.
- Add the mushrooms and fry them as well.
- Put the tomato and the tomato paste in the pan and stir the chili herb mix.
- Let it boil shortly, then add the beans.
- Fill the tacos with the chili con champignons and garnish them with some lettuce.
Enjoy the tacos!
This recipe was made to support the runners at the Venloop, a half marathon in Venlo, the Netherlands.