Sub sandwich with mushrooms
This is how you do it at home
Mmmushrooms. Some sandwiches just have it all. This sub sandwich is quick, easy, healthy and delicious. Nice to know: the sandwich was named after British John Montagu, the 4th Earl of Sandwich.
10 Minutes until you can enjoy your tasty mushroom sandwich!
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 panini
- 100 grams lettuce
- 300 grams roasted chicken breast
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 200 grams mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Preheat the contact grill well.
- Shortly fry the mushrooms in a pan and bring to taste by adding garlic powder, pepper, salt and parsley.
- Slice the chicken breast and tomato into thin slices, while grilling the panini.
- Cover the bottom panini with mustard and the top half with mayonnaise.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomato, chicken breast and mushrooms.
Instead of using fresh mushrooms, try our Ecopouch® mushrooms. We promise a wonderful taste and bite.