Stuffed and grilled portobello mushrooms
Enjoy your next barbecue with a nice stuffed and grilled portobello. The slightly taste of smoke is quite delicious!
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 2-4 portobello mushrooms or 4-6 big button mushrooms*
- 100 g tofu
- 30 g mild goat’s cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 el olive tapenade
- Clean the mushrooms with a mushroom brush if necessary and break out the stems.
- Slice the stems in small pieces.
- Crush the tofu. Mix the tofu, the goat’s cheese and the stems.
- Press the garlic over the mass and mix it with pepper and thyme.
- Fill the mushrooms with the mixture.
- Take for every mushroom an own piece of aluminum foil and spread the tapenade on it.
- Put the mushrooms on the tapenade and close the foil.
- Put the mushrooms for 15 minutes in the oven.
*Instead of using fresh mushrooms, you could also use our grilled mushrooms.
This receipt has been published by the Nierstichting. The Nierstichting is an organisation which helps people with a damaged kidney. We support the Nierstichting and its goals.