Pizza ai funghi
This is how you do it at home
Eating a pizza is never boring. Especially when it is topped off with rich tasting mushrooms.
bake a delicious pizza ai fungi in 30 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 ready to use pizza base
- 300 ml tomato sauce
- 400 grams grated mozzarella
- 100 grams rocket salad
- 300 grams white mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the pizza base evenly in a circular movement with the back of your spoon.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese on the pizza.
- Clean the mushrooms with a mushroom brush if necessary and cut them into thin slices. Next, add these slices on top of the pizza, dividing them equally. Optionally you can add a thin layer of olive oil on the crusts using a brush to add an extra crunch to your pizza.
- Put the pizza in the center of the preheated oven according to the packaging description. (The duration can vary depending on the size and thickness of the pizza).
- Garnish with abundant rocket salad and dried oregano.
Tip: add a bit of spicy olive oil on top for that extra spice.
Did you know that...
…the traditional art of pizzaiuolo was approved by the UN cultural body’s world heritage committee in 2017.
…in 1889, the queen of Italy, Margherita of Savoy, ordered the first pizza delivery.
…every year 5 billion pizzas are sold worldwide. Approximately 3 billion are sold in the US each year. That’s 46 slices a year per person.
…McDonald’s used to sell pizza in the 1980’s.
…36% of people consider pizza the perfect breakfast.
…the original pizza from Naples, Italy, is baked 1 minute at 485°C.
…Americans eat 350 slices of pizza each second.
…those between the ages of 3 and 11 prefer pizza over all other foods for lunch and dinner.
…the frozen pizza was invented in America in 1957.
…in the first pizzeria ever opened, pizza was cooked in an oven lined with lava from Mount Vesuvius.