Creamy mushroom soup
This is how you do it at home
Preparation time of this mushroom soup: 60 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 kg mushrooms, sliced
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 1 liter whole milk
- 50 grams dried mushrooms
- 100 grams butter
- 120 grams flour
- 100 grams onion
- 2 spring onions
- Make a broth by bringing the stock to a boiling point. Then, add the dried mushrooms, reduce the heat and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion and lightly fry in the butter.
- Once the onions become glazy, it’s time to add the flour and let it cook well, stirring continuously preferably with a wooden spoon. Don’t use a whisk as it will break down the gluten structure, making your soup too sweet.
- Add the milk little by little, and add the mushrooms and broth.
- Season with pepper and salt and garnish with finely chopped spring onions.