Grilled cheese sandwich
You’re in a rush, hungry and you would like to eat something delicious? No problem, our grilled cheese sandwich with mushrooms will save your day.
10 minutes and you’ll eat a grilled cheese sandwich
Ingredients for 2 persons
- 150g sliced mushrooms*
- 8 slices sandwich toast
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 4 slices cooked ham
- herbs to your liking
- Spread the butter on the sandwich toast slices.
- Fry the mushrooms in a pan and add salt and pepper to them.
- Add ham and cheddar to the toast slices and put the mushrooms on it.
- Spice it all up with salt and pepper and herbs to your liking.
- Place the second slice of the sandwich toast on the mushrooms.
- Fry the sandwiches from both sides in a pan or use a sandwich maker.
Enjoy your grilled cheese sandwich! You could serve it with a nice salsa.
*When using our Ecopouch® mushrooms with vitamin D, you don’t have to fry the mushrooms before putting them on the sandwich.