Reducing chocolate and cacao in your favorite chocolate brownie is that easy! Just add our Scelta Taste Accelerator (CC) to the recipe and reduce cacao by more than 20%. Try it!
Everybody loves a tasty chocolate brownie!
- 113 g cacao chocolate
- 113 g unsalted butter
- 113 g granulated white sugar
- 150 g eggs
- 20 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 75 g all purpose flour
- 2,3 g STA CC
- Preheat the oven on 180°C.
- Mix the ingredients until you have one creamy mixture.
- Fill the dough on a baking tray.
- Put the baking tray into the oven and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Let the brownie cool down.
Enjoy the brownie with a nice cup of coffee.
Using STA CC in this recipe cacao and chocolate can be reduced. And you won’t taste any mushroom!