Barbecue vegetable skewer
Barbecue: there is no better way of preparing a meal in summer. Everybody loves barbecuing. With this vegetable skewer barbecuing gets even better.
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp fresh Italian herbs
- 150g mushrooms*
- 200g tofu
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 2 (red) onions
- 1 clove of garlic
- 8 vegetarian snack balls (SNEX)
- 16 fresh laurel leaves
- 8 barbecue skewers
- Make a marinade of 2 tbsp oil, pepper and Italian herbs.
- Clean the mushrooms.
- Dice the tofu.
- Pour the marinade over the tofu and the mushrooms and let it soak while cooling it.
- Clean the cherry tomatoes.
- Slice the onion.
- Press the garlic in a tbsp oil.
- Spread the skewers with the rest of the oil.
- Row the vegetables on the spits: 2 marinated mushrooms, 2 tofu dices, 2 cherry tomatoes, laurel leaves, one snack ball and one piece of onion.
- Spread the garlic oil on the tomatoes and the onions.
- Grill the skewers in a few minutes until they are heated on every side.
This receipt was published by the Nierstichting. The Nierstichting is an organisation which helps people with a damaged kidney. We support the Nierstichting and its goals.